Growth Marketing Manager - Acquisition
Loeb.nyc is an early stage startup investor and incubator. We are looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who will work directly with early stage portfolio companies and help drive customer acquisition and engagement across paid channels. This is an opportunity to have large scale impact on success of multiple early stage startups.
You will manage paid acquisition campaigns including strategic planning, campaign creation and optimization across Google, Facebook, Apple Search, and a wide variety of other networks. You will also be responsible for testing new channels & guiding portfolio companies to grow subscriber base inline with LTV & cost targets. We’re looking for someone who is data-driven and a strong creative thinker. This position reports into the Executive Director of Growth, and will play a pivotal role on a growing marketing team.
- Manage and cultivate relationships with our early stage portfolio companies.
- Alongside a coordinator, manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google & Apple Search - campaign set up, optimization, and budget
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance on campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Meet new customer acquisition targets, CAC and revenue goals while managing to an efficient budget
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities - including creative testing, product enhancements, pricing, audience development
- Research, evaluate, and test into new user acquisition channels
- Work closely with Marketing, Creative, Product & Analytics on campaign development & testing
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting as needed
- 5-6+ years of acquisition marketing experience with demonstrated proficiency successfully managing mobile performance marketing campaigns across Google UAC, Facebook, Apple Search, and other ad networks
- Proven track record increasing & scaling customer acquisitions while driving down customer acquisition costs
- Strong communication skills & an analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
- Highly collaborative - with experience working cross functionally with internal & external teams including Product, Analytics, Finance, Creative to share best practices and inform testing initiatives
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment - exhibiting an enthusiastic, flexible and innovative approach to acquisition
- Proficient in platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Adjust, Looker
- Demonstrated ability to manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Daily lunch budget on Seamless/unlimited snacks/drinks
- Startup atmosphere with many benefits of a larger company