Appointment Scheduler (Part-Time)
- Contact prospects by phone and/or email to briefly explain the Barcademy platform and schedule a demo call.
- Manage and update prospects contact list, record prospects feedback, next steps, timing, etc..
- Research for prospects contact list - adding prospects, etc..
Monday, Wednesday, Friday. 4 hours per day.
Can work from home.
Barcademy provides beverage industry brands with their own long-term community of bartender advocates.
We were founded within Loeb.NYC a private investment group that incubates, builds, funds, markets and grows ideas with potential for big impact.
- Telemarketing or Administrative Assistant experience (at least 5 years)
- Excellent project and program management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
$15-$20 hour DOE