Executive Director - Digital Marketing Operations
Loeb.NYC is a New York based business development lab and private investor, focused on cultivating opportunities in emerging media and consumer marketing. Led by entrepreneur and highly successful CEO Michael Loeb, Loeb.NYC maintains a team of world-class operators, direct marketing executives and technologists that apply themselves to a select number of strategically important businesses each year. These companies vary by stage—from pure start-ups to mature businesses in need of reinvention—but are alike in that they leverage Loeb’s proven blend of business vision and operational skills toward superior value creation.
Loeb.NYC is seeking an experienced manager of digital marketing departments to implement strategy and oversee execution of marketing campaigns through a variety of channels for a variety of businesses.
This is a leadership, strategy, and organization role. Candidate will be overseeing a team of area experts – in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Partnerships, and User Experience Design. As such, candidate should have experience with all major digital marketing channels, most notably Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager.
Of paramount important is the ability to run the department like a business, focusing on KPIs while being mindful of the needs of employees, superiors, and clients.
This role will oversee a response marketing department, and as such you will be expected to build spend and output projections and deliver regular reporting to the C-suite.
You will be taking on a leadership role in the fastest growing department in a rapidly growing business. This role will allow you to take a position of ownership in a number of new and evolving ventures, in a number of diverse industries. You will be part of an engaged, intelligent, fun group of young digital marketers, and your opportunity for personal career growth will be enormous.
- 6-8 years direct response marketing experience
- Experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Adept at strategy and execution on the AdWords and Facebook ad platforms
- Comfort working with both internal teams and external clients
- Easily switch from analytical tasks to creative tasks
- Entrepreneurial mindset - comfortable in loose, startup environments
- Experience building budgets and projecting growth
- Experience marketing through the Amazon marketplace and/or Amazon vendor ads platform
- Experience running banner ad campaigns and digital partnerships
- Account management experience at an advertising or marketing agency
- A diverse contact list of New York-based creative and dev freelancers
- Outgoing, confident - comfortable leading meetings and presenting to higher-ups
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Daily lunch stipend and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Startup atmosphere with many benefits of a larger company